We are looking for a Night Manager to join the team.
Are you a bit of an night owl with a passion for hospitality and customer service? Then this job might be just for you.
- To work under the direction of the Operation Manager / General Manager,
- To provide supportive functional assistance to all departments;
- To show management presence and be visible at all times to guests and members of the team.
- Coordinate with all departments in the hotel whilst promoting the desired work culture around the core values of the Starboard Hotels Group and complying with brand standards.
- Co-operate, co-ordinate and communicate with other departments as required.
- Respond to guest needs and resolve related problems.
- Assist reception team to deal with day to day Guest Relations and any other business related issues.
- Maintain standards to create welcoming environment for guests
- Provides functional assistance and direction to all departments
- Reacts to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel
- Supports and assists all departments at peak periods
- Ensure that Wyndham rewards guests receive special attention
- Inspect front of house and back of house regularly for cleanliness
- Report directly to and communicate with the Operation Manager/ General Manager on all pertinent matters effecting guest service and hotel operation
- Check in and out in line with the brand standards
- Handling internal and external telephone calls
- Deal with guest complaints and requests to the best of your ability
- Responsible for maintaining floats and banking money
- Ensure that the hotel is secure at all times
- Running the night audit and completing hotel reporting procedures
- Keeping the public areas clean and tidy
- Ensure the meeting room is ready for the next day’s business
- Preparation and setting up of our continental breakfast
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards including:
- Being attentive to guests
- Accurately and promptly fulfilling guests requests
- Anticipate guests needs
- Demonstrate a “service” attitude
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you.