Following an extensive refurbishment, a full time position has arisen for a qualified Head Chef at the Best Western Carlton Hotel in Blackpool.
Suitable candidates should have a high attention to detail and have a proven record in managing a hotel catering department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for a small team of support staff working under your guidance to provide the highest quality food and refreshments to customers and guests from breakfast through lunch and dinner working on a split shift basis.
- You will be required to manage your own stock levels, control purchasing from approved suppliers, suitable departmental staffing, manage full compliance to food hygiene standards as well as meet the requirements of the company compliance centre.
- You will need to develop menus as required and ensure they meet the needs for successful P&L levels.
- You will ensure the department maintains a high standard of cleanliness and control the needs of HACCP.
- You will be responsible for the training of any new staff to your department and you will report directly to the senior management team and be expected to attend regular management team meetings and further training sessions.
To apply for this position forward your CV and any relevant documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
A competitive salary depending on experience, a works pension and a regular bonus scheme are also offered.