The newly renovated ibis London Gatwick is looking for a bright, friendly and experienced Guest Service Manager with a passion for Food and Beverage to join our small team in Gatwick.
Are you a people person? We are looking for a sparkling person to be in charge of our F&B department!
Only Proved experience accepted.
- to supervise the restaurant and bar operations, to offer an excellent quality of service to our guests, to manage and motivate the team to develop sales (individual targets/incentive scheme), to ensure a fun and professional working atmosphere, to support the Manager in creating financial gains,to bring innovative ideas to always improve the restaurant offers,personally and frequently verifies that guests in his operation are receiving the best possible service available.
- Schedules himself to be on the front during peak operation hours including most weekends, checking on standards of services, and cleanliness, is greeting and assist the Reception with the check in /check-out of guests.
- To constantly strive to please all guests that he may come into contact with.
- Is responsible that employees project.
- Professionalism and are well trained and provide friendly and efficient service.
- Ensure that corporate, divisional and departmental policies and procedures are adhered to at all levels.
- Liaise closely with other departments and emphasizes on excellent inter-departmental relations considering other departmental procedures and policies.
- Delegate authority and responsibilities to direct subordinates without relinquish ultimate responsibility for the operation.
- To maintain all hotel records and forms as prescribed by established policies and procedures.
- Takes appropriate decisions to tact emergencies, be they as a result of power outage, sudden breakdown of working equipment, delayed supplies etc..
- Areas of study: Hospitality Management
- Professional experiences: 3 to 5 years
- Languages essential: English (Fluent)
Essential and optional requirements
This is a full time contract with immediate start
- Meals on duty, paid holidays, free hotel breaks, discounted rates with Accorhotels Worldwide, a quarterly bonus scheme and performance objectives, cycle to work scheme and many more.
Apply today, we would love to welcome you in our ibis Family!
Email Roberta Migliore and send your full CV to email@example.com or call 01293 590 300, if you have further questions.