Days Inn Wetherby are now looking for a Guest Service Manager to join their team.
The hotel industry can be both rewarding and challenging to work in, with great merit and excellent career prospects; but it comes packaged with long days, flexible hours and plenty of hard work. If you’re the sort of person that has boundless energy, a bright and sunny disposition together with a positive outlook and a real flair for customer service then you could be just the sort of person we’re looking for. We need attentive people with a sense of service and pride, who always put the guest first.
- To work under the direction of the General Manager,
- To provide supportive functional assistance to all departments;
- To show management presence and be visible at all times to guests and members of the team.
- Coordinate with all departments in the hotel whilst promoting the desired work culture around the core values of the Starboard Hotels Group and complying with brand standards.
- Co-operate, co-ordinate and communicate with other departments as required.
- Respond to guest needs and resolve related problems.
- Assist reception team to deal with day to day Guest Relations and any other business related issues.
- Maintain standards to create welcoming environment for guests
- Provides functional assistance and direction to all departments
- Reacts to situations to ensure guests receive prompt attention and personal recognition throughout the hotel
- Supports and assists all departments at peak periods
- Ensure that Wyndham rewards guests receive special attention
- Inspect front of house and back of house regularly for cleanliness
- Report directly to and communicate with the Senior Guest Service Manager/ General Manager on all pertinent matters effecting guest service and hotel operation
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards including:
- Being attentive to guests
- Accurately and promptly fulfilling guests requests
- Anticipate guests needs
- Demonstrate a “service” attitude
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you.