When you are part of Starboard Hotels you are more than just a job title. Join us as a Group Revenue/Reservations Manager at our Chorley HQ .
You will have ambition, talent and some important key skills.
You will work pro-actively with our hotels to enable optimal management of all group bookings, blocks and rooming lists in the property management systems (Opera/Brilliant/FOLS/Guest line), while ensuring all details are entered accurately and communicated to the relevant departments.
You will respond to reservation enquiries in a timely and efficient manner, in line with the company policies and rate structure, and according to all standards.
You will be an ambassador for Starboard Hotels, uphold its values by reflecting its image, and perform in accordance with company standards.
The successful candidate will:
– Be a strong administrator and communicator
– Be highly organised and efficient
– Have excellent interpersonal skills
– Be able to independently and take responsibility for their actions
– Be able to work well within a small team and meet deadlines under pressure
Role and Responsibilities:
– Identify new revenue opportunities
– Provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting
– Build and maintain positive working relationships with staff across the Starboard portfolio
– Attend revenue meetings
– Oversee the distribution strategy of the hotels and manage day-to-day yield operations.
– Monitor daily pick-up, making necessary adjustments
– Perform competitive benchmark studies
– Create and maintain a 12-month rolling groups demand calendar
– Create and develop pricing strategies
– Analyse overall monthly hotel performances and provide summary reports
– Ensure that systems such as PMS and Channel Managers are maintained effectively
– Evaluate the performance if distribution partners and contracted rates.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including a generous pension and bonus scheme.
Moreover, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow with us.
And because Starboard Hotels own and operate many well known branded Hotels (IHG, Wyndham, Accor, Best Western) you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful hospitality company with over fifteen hotels across the U.K.
If you have more than two years in a revenue role, a proven track record for achieving Key Performance Indicators, and an appetite to grow with one of the fastest growing hotel companies in the UK, then you are exactly the sort of person we are looking for.
Bring your passion to Starboard Hotels and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to www.starboardhotels.com/careers.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV and any relevant documentation to email@example.com