Join our ibis Family as Front Office Team Member at the ibis Hotel Gatwick!
* Welcome guests as soon as they arrive with great care and attention
* Helps encourage customer loyalty by building friendly, personalised relationships
* Ensures that administrative procedures never take priority over guest relations
* Anticipates guests’ needs and takes them into consideration
* Handles any guest complaints and/or remarks; provides a response as soon as possible, respecting the Ibis 15-minute contract
* Has an impeccable attitude which conveys the image of the brand and hotel
Level of Education – other
Areas of study – Hospitality
Professional experiences – Starting out
Languages essential – English (Primary tongue)
Systems – FOLS
ESSENTIAL AND OPTIONAL REQUIREMENTS
*Always with a big smile
*Passionate about delivering a great customer experience
* Adaptable and flexible
If you believe you have these qualities, then we want you!
Competitive pay, Annual Bonus Scheme, Staff discounts, Free stays at AccorHotels UK & Ireland, Meals on duty, Uniform, Excellent training and development opportunities.
SHARE OUR PASSION AND FEEL WELCOME!
This is a full time position and starting date is from the 1st of September.
Please email Roberta at email@example.com with your CV!