ibis hotel Gatwick are now looking for a Front Office Team Leader to join their team as soon as possible.
As a Front Office Team Leader, you will support the Reception Team on a day to day basis as well as their personal development:
- To offer an excellent quality of service to the guests – to run smoothly the day to day organisation
- To co-operate on improving the guests satisfactions
- To contribute to the development of the hotel
- To generate positive financial gains.
- Responsible for Reception, Concierge operations, Telephones, Hospitality and Cashier.
- Responsible for the effective running of operations and provision of all services of the hotel on a shift bases
- Interact with the guests and enable the team to understand guest requirements
- Responsible for the smooth functioning and for the satisfactory rooming and welfare of all guests
- Liaise with different departments for smooth and coordinated work
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas under the front office, lobby, corridors, main staircase and drive away
Skills and competencies
- Good level of spoken and written English
- High standards of customer service and guest orientated – Great communicator and interpersonal skills
- Team player and leadership with a smile
Please submit your CV to Marnix at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you.