Full Time, permanent position with a competitive salary.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, you will primarily assist in the processing of accurate accounts, completing timely bank reconciliations, and purchase ledger for the company.
· To reconcile daily bank balances
· Producing profit & loss and balance sheet accounts
· Accrual and prepayments
· Assist with completing quarterly VAT returns for individual hotels
· Maintaining fixed asset register
· Completing monthly management accounts and liaising with external auditors
· Matching invoices to purchase orders
· Dealing with supplier queries
· Assisting the team to achieve its deadlines
· The post holder may also be required to assist with payment runs
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and the post holder will be expected to perform any reasonable requests by their line manager, as well as different tasks as necessitated by their changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
· Previous accounts experience is desirable
· Working towards, or achieved, a relevant financial qualification
· Knowledge of Microsoft software, particularly Excel
· Previous experience using Xero software desirable but not essential
To apply please email cover letter and CV to email@example.com