IMMEDIATE START – 30 hrs per week
Food and Beverage is what adds flavour to a stay! Guests love to enjoy delicious and beautifully presented food. To deliver a great guest experience – a Cook/Commis Chef, as a member of the kitchen team, will assist in preparing food in a timely manner, helping guests to have memorable experiences whenever they dine.
- Prepare and cook orders in accordance with portion and quality standards specified in recipes
- Control food usage to minimise waste
- Advise supervisor of low inventory items; assists in receiving items and taking inventory as required
- Maintain sanitation and cleanliness standards in the kitchen area that meet or exceed any local laws regarding health and safety
- Maintain a clean, neat and well-organised work area, including but not limited to, walk-ins and counters
- Follow all established safety protocols and procedures at all times. Immediately report any unsafe or malfunctioning equipment or any safety incident to the supervisor or manager on duty
- Assist by performing dish washing or other kitchen duties as needed
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service
- May occasionally interact directly with guests
- May assist with other duties as assigned
- Ensuring all food is stored correctly according to H&S, EHO and company policies
- Helping with food ordering
- Level 2 Food Hygiene certificate required
- Previous kitchen experience essential
- Company pension scheme
- Staff discounted rates in sister hotels
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELLIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.
Apply today and send you cv to firstname.lastname@example.org! Or upload below.